Today, there are several tools available to help you select the right plastic surgeon for your post bariatric plastic surgery in Sacramento, California and references from other physicians and patients, a thorough examination of the surgeon’s credentials and a close look at the before and after patient photos, are just a few.
Without a doubt, though, your personal consultation is the heart of your evaluation process. At this meeting, not only will you have the chance to ask questions and get a more complete picture of the surgeon you’re considering, you will have the opportunity to see if that natural connection happens — that easy click between patient and surgeon that tells you you’re in the right place.
Our surgeons believe that an open, positive doctor-patient relationship is as important an aspect of plastic surgery after weight loss. That’s why, when you come in for your consultation, our doctors will take time to get to know you and your individual concerns. We hope you will ask some of the questions we have compiled for you here:
If you feel that we can help and you would like to learn more about a specific procedure, please contact us online or give us a call at (916) 983-9895.
About the Surgeon
- How many of these procedures have you done?
- What is your board certification status?
About the Proposed Post Weight Loss Plastic Surgery
- What do you believe is the best procedure or combination for me, and can you tell me about the alternatives and why they’re less optimal?
- Which procedures can be combined to speed the transformation process? What are the advantages and disadvantages of combination surgery?
- Can you show me some before and after images of patients like me?
- May I speak with some of your prior patients to talk about their experience with the process and their recovery?
- Where do you perform your procedures, and do you have privileges at an accredited hospital nearby?
- Is there anything you do to make recovery easier?
- What happens if there are complications following surgery?
- What is your surgical revision policy?
To find out more about post weight loss plastic surgery, request a consultation to meet with Dr. Kaufman or Dr. Davis in person. Our practice is located just off the 50 in Folsom, a short drive from Roseville and greater Sacramento. Call us at (916) 983-9895 today.